Why aCROss Medical?
aCROss Medical was established from success – a coalition of local and international personnel, highly skilled in running international clinical studies worldwide and particularly in Georgia, pharma and medical devices.
We know how to do it.
We bring not only the CRO – we also bring the Sponsor’s viewpoint. We know what concerns you as a Sponsor, as we’ve been Sponsors to large scales clinical studies both worldwide and in Georgia – We are committed to your success.
- Over 10-year experience in running clinical studies, pharma and medical devices
- Phases I – IV
- Long lasting professional and personal relationships with >200 study-skilled clinical centers and hospital networks including their top management personnel
- 45 clinical trials: Respiratory, Neurology, Oncology, Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
- 95% of our studies performances met or exceeded their plans
- Multiple successful audits and inspections (6 FDA, 1 EMEA, 1 MoH, 55 Sponsors)
- International sponsors at different clinical development stages: from small startup to multi-billion pharma
- We provide from study start-up to close-out:
- Feasibility, Site selection, Regulatory submissions, Budget & Agreement negotiations, Logistics and Regulatory IMP release, Bio sample handling, Site initiation, TMF and site-specific files, Patient recruitment, Monitoring including SDV and e-CRF, Query resolution, Medical writing, SAE management and safety reporting, Audit preparation and CAPA, Archiving, and Close ou